• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Tank teardown

Status
Not open for further replies.

etmanning1

NJRC Member
Zoas Grow Out Winner
After derailing mrjon's thread I decided it would probably serve me better to post this separately.

I'll be attending Arizona State University polytechnic next year and majoring in environmental resource management (save the reefs!)

Since school is 2,500 miles away I'm going to unfortunately have to take down my reef. My parents are willing to try and take it on but I think it's better to just take a break at this point.

This of course means I have a ton of stuff I need gone before I ship out mid august. I'll update this list as we go, livestock first needs to all go then I'll get to equipment.

I'm not looking to tear the tank down just yet, it'll probably be in mid July when this happens, but it's best to start early.

More pics/details upon PM.

Fish

Yellow Coris wrasse- pending
Yellow tang- pending
Kole tang- pending
Leopard wrasse (expert only)- pending
Coral beauty- $40
Starry blenny- pending
Diamond goby- pending

Pics Will be taken and posted tomorrow.

All these fish are pets to me and I'm looking to give them to good long term homes. They're all eating frozen voraciously and doing great.

They all have names if you're interested [emoji14]

Payment cash or PayPal
Located in holmdel, 07733.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
I hope you stay active on the site even though you will be far away. :) You are a member of this family!

etmanning1

NJRC Member
Zoas Grow Out Winner
I hope you stay active on the site even though you will be far away. :) You are a member of this family!
Oh I fully intend to, I looked up the pet policy in my dorm and tanks up to 10 gallons are allowed! Nano build incoming!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
That is great. My second son attends Monmouth University and there is a no pet policy exceptions

Bittersweet-great for you but at the same time sad to turn the page sometimes.
Eric’s tank is stellar, for anyone who hasn’t seen it, his fish and coral are very well cared for.
I’ll be tracking this closely my friend. Sorry to see you go but excited for you about what’s coming next. Good luck!

Last edited:

etmanning1

NJRC Member
Zoas Grow Out Winner
All fish but the coral beauty angel have been spoken for.

Here’s a pic of him.
e09990786cd59ce51e2ea7de3804a522.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

etmanning1

NJRC Member
Zoas Grow Out Winner
Sorry to do this to everyone but upon announcing to my parents that I had found buyers for my fish, they told me that they wanted me to teach them how to care for the tank and that they would keep everything and take on the new hobby.

I’ve made them an account to use on here already, and hopefully together we can eat them up to speed before I leave.

Sorry for any inconvenience I caused for anyone.

Mods feel free to lock or close this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.