• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

TB Aquatics RO/DI filters

I'm looking to order some filters through this months group buy. I usually go with Spectrapure but the filters that TB offers are less expensive. Are you guys using these filters? Which ones?
I'm looking at the 1 micron sediment filter, .6 micron carbon block, and not sure on DI? Any suggestions?

I'm looking to order some filters through this months group buy. I usually go with Spectrapure but the filters that TB offers are less expensive. Are you guys using these filters? Which ones?
I'm looking at the 1 micron sediment filter, .6 micron carbon block, and not sure on DI? Any suggestions?

Yep, they are all good quality I have used them in the past, I go with the two suggested, I think most of the membranes are all DOW but I could be wrong. The resin I think I used the blue one, that is off the top of my head sorry I think the one I have now I got from another vendor, but I initially got the refillable cartridge kit from TB.