• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

TDS Meter

Has anyone tried or used the dual TDS meters.I guess you can check before water goes in to RO/DI and then after. Just curios if anyone has one of these and how well it works?

I have a Hanna TDS meter.

Just take a sample right from the tap, then dump and take a sample out the other end.

Runs about $25 or so on Ebay if y ou really need one.

Basically, once you have an idea what your water looks like, your all set. Last time I checked my water was like a year ago.

Sorry, no help on the dual.

malulu

NJRC Member
dual TDS meter works great! I have 3.
;)

just hook them up, press a button for on/off, flip a switch to see reading from input/output... can't be easier than that.

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I have a Hanna Dual TDS meter, I really like it. I have it testing the water coming out of the RO and then out of the DI.

ive got one of those pen ones.. they are pretty good (in my opinion).. quick question.. what should my ro/di read before it goes through the di portion?

pgordemer

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
strawberryz said:
ive got one of those pen ones.. they are pretty good (in my opinion).. quick question.. what should my ro/di read before it goes through the di portion?

TDS of the input water - 98% = TDS of Water after Membrane.

TDS after DI = 0