• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

temperature control

Is there any device that I can plugin my chiler and heater and set the range of temperature I want? I know about the $$ reef controllers but wantef something simpler

magic

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Alberto

I've seen Ranco(sp?)dual stage controllers for sale on this site and on e-Bay. They look alot cheaper at least used. The PA group buy is coming up. You can get a AC Jr. w/DC8 for about $220 new. This will control chiller, heater and lighting. I'm picking one up. How's the GBTA doing?

Bob

I'm prob going to have to get the JR.... the GBTA has been going crazy, it hides inside the LR for days it moves everywhere on the tank. It hitches rides on snails.... its gone inside koralia 1 pumps that HAVE the safety grill.... it looks pretty beat up now because of the latest episode with the powerhead... how can it move inside a powerhead against the current?!?!?

I hope it recovers

I saw those units before, I think the one that you referenced is a single, it can control a heater or a ac/chiller. The controller JR can do both plus