• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Thank you mikem

Just wanted to thank Mike m for hooking me up last week for cheato and wanted to say sorry it took a week for me to get on the forum been having a crazy week. Not only did u give me whole bunch of great stuff you also inspired me to really get deeper into the salt aquriam and next year I will be trying to breed clowns if everything turns out right. In the cheato you have also amphipods coppods 2 different types of star fish small anemones and few different types of small worms! I now have over dozen small crustaceans and 5 types of algea and 1 red scooter blenny! I tried with the extra cheato to set up a refugium tank a 10 gallon grow out tank but something went wrong and most of it died off got the rest of the critters and some extra cheato now I'm my tank in a couple week I will try again to farm the cheato and small critters they will become the basis for the clown fry food and possibly be a spot for me to grow red banded serpent starfish and asterina starfish I would love one of those starfish eating shrimps bit I no I need a steady supply of them for food so not anytime soon lol