• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Thank you Phil and Pete

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thank you Phil and Pete for the extremely generous donations of corals to this month’s meeting. I know you’ve hit a little bump in the road of life, but when you are ready to set up another tank, please stop in and certainly take back the two pieces I was fortunate enough to win today, and pick some frags of other stuff I have as well. Again, super generous….let’s hope it’s contagious.

Thank you so much guys. That was so generous of you. The slimer is looking beautiful and the hydno as well. Looking forward to seeing your soon to be future build. ;D ;D

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
+1. You've done a great service when life has given you lemons. That's bound to bring the good back around to you in spades.

panmanmatt

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
+2. I didn't win any of your corals but you are welcome to anything in my tanks once you get back up and running.

Daniel

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thank you for Bird Nest and the Live rock. When you are up and running again let me know. I will help you out with coral.
Daniel

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
-1 I didn't win crap!

Just kidding! Thanks for the generous donations guys!

rodclement

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I'm with Brian...didn't win anything... :mad: but that chocolate mousse! Out of this world! ;D

Thanks for the generosity guys! Can't wait for the thread on the build for the new 120gal!

Rod

pgordemer

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thanks guys/gals.....

We have just taken a middle ground today and bought a Oceanic 14 gallon Biocube. So the original cardinals and clowns will be staying with us, so we will have a FOWL nano to keep us interested.

panmanmatt

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
That didn't take long to get back into it. Glad you guys will still be enjoying the hobby on a smaller scale.

Tazmaniancowboy

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
panmanmatt said:
That didn't take long to get back into it. Glad you guys will still be enjoying the hobby on a smaller scale.

LOL didn't take long at all. Good for you guys! In a day or two the softies will come. Anybody have any POM POM for him! LOL ;D

pgordemer

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Tazmaniancowboy said:
panmanmatt said:

LOL didn't take long at all. Good for you guys! In a day or two the softies will come. Anybody have any POM POM for him! LOL ;D

No,no,no, this little tank is just for the clowns and cardinals. I have had them from the beginning before I knew what Reef was in the FOWL days, so it s back to that in the cube.

pgordemer

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
No, its just going to be the cube, the cardinals, the clowns and a few pieces of rock rubble I have here.

I hope to get the fish moved over tomorrow, so I can shut down the main display tank.

Not having a good time, picked this cube up today and already found 2 broken things on it.

rodclement

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
That's your 90gal sabotaging you! He is jelous! ;D Lock the door for the room where the 90gal is and all will be good! ;)

Rod

Hey Phil and Pete - I have been in and out of things with back surgery around the corner. I'm glad to see you are staying in with things. You guys have been such a influential and inspiring force at all the events as well as online for me.
Bob