• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Thank You thread..... everyone join in!

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
adesimone1 said:
...And to a person who just seemed to vanish from thin air he also helped us with our 210 (Reefitup)

Isn't that the truth. I wonder what ever happened to him. He really just vanished. It's almost concerning. We tried emailing, calling, PM'ing, everything and were never able to get in touch with him. Do you have any idea what happened?

Sorry for going off topic{/i]

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I miss him too. I hope he's ok... where ever he is. He was a big help to me with the Frag Swap promo materials!

It's sad he was just a sweetheart we would give him frags and he would be so excited. I think he had 4 kids and I know they were struggling. After he helped us set up the 210 we heard from him a little after that then nothing. We never heard from him again. I do hope they are all ok :'(

There is one very special Thank you I owe and that is to my husband Anthony. This is our thing that we do together and it all started for the Love we have for our Grandson Tyler

2323232327Ffp3533Enu3D32333E933B3E3.jpg

I will throw out a thanks to adesimone1 and ds4x4 for their help in getting my tank moved and plumbed into my basement in record time. Thanks guys, couldn't have done it all w/o ya.

adesimone1 said:
I would like to Thank the board members for all their hard work. I would like to also Thank Shipwrecked and family, shinningballs TheguyfromNJ, Edward771, ricwilli, uncomacko, rbu1 and I'm sure I'm forgetting some for coming over and buying equipment and coral and fish.
I would also like to give an extra Thanks to Rbu1 and TheguyfromNJ for coming over and helping us with upgrades and changes that we have made to our systems.

And to a person who just seemed to vanish from thin air he also helped us with our 210 (Reefitup)

Don't be silly....I could never do enough to repay you and Anthony for all the help you have given me. I am glad I have such great people right in my backyard...

big big big THANKS to mike (hirobo). i met mike about a month or two ago, and has turned out to be a great friend!! i really really couldnt repay him for all the kindness and help he has given me!! thanx mike!!! :)

Edwardw771

NJRC Member
Your Welcome. Your purple tang is nice and fat. he is one of my favorite fish,

adesimone1 said:
I would like to Thank the board members for all their hard work. I would like to also Thank Shipwrecked and family, shinningballs TheguyfromNJ, Edward771, ricwilli, uncomacko, rbu1 and I'm sure I'm forgetting some for coming over and buying equipment and coral and fish.
I would also like to give an extra Thanks to Rbu1 and TheguyfromNJ for coming over and helping us with upgrades and changes that we have made to our systems.

And to a person who just seemed to vanish from thin air he also helped us with our 210 (Reefitup)

I want to thank Phyllis and John for their dedication to this club. I think it is very admirable that they never "drop off the face of the earth" like many of us seem to do periodically. ::) I also thank the other executive board members for doing the same.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
RENEE! Great to see you! Hope all is well and life is returning to "normal" (and thanks for the props ;D )!

jerzsky said:
big big big THANKS to mike (hirobo). i met mike about a month or two ago, and has turned out to be a great friend!! i really really couldnt repay him for all the kindness and help he has given me!! thanx mike!!! :)

It's the other way around bro you have been a great help to me with the setup and all so back atchya ;)