• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

The End...

So I was in the process of moving and ended up in the ICU due to health problems. My family were heroes and finished the move without me. But unfortunately none of them had any idea how to move a fish tank. They did their best as I guided them through video but I ended up passing out (not voluntarily) and could not further guide them.

The fish all ended up dying. Every single one. She said they got the rocks (where all the coral was) in a small fluval Evo 13.5 they used as a holding tank. I'm positive a lot of it is dead by now. It has been incredibly devastating (I know you guys understand that fishkeeping can be therapeutic. It helped me through a lot). Unfortunately I do not have the funds to afford to replace what I lost. (Including my big aquarium that they had to leave behind).

I want to thank everyone in this club. You guys have always been nothing but helpful and kind to me through the years.

Once I get better and am able to sort through my equipment, I'll be listing things on here.

Thank you all.

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
I am sad to read that you were ill. Hope things are looking up. I’m sorry to read that you’re leaving the hobby. Enjoy your new home, family, a healthy and happy long life.

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Sorry to hear about your health, get better soon. Losing the tank and inhabitants hurts but you can come back when ready. We're here for you now and in the future

Stephen8169301

NJRC Member
Sorry to hear about all this! if you ever change your mind and stay in the hobby shoot me a pm I will give you some corals goodluck with everything !

bigyankfan

Treasurer
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Take care of yourself and everyone here wishes you a full and speedy recovery.

amado

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
I hope you fell better. Take this time to take care of yourself.

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
When you get back on your feet drop a post. I'm sure that when the time comes there'll be plenty of coral, fish, and equipment donations to the cause. For now, relax and recover. :)

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Rest..relax..recover. when you get back in..which I know you will. Hit me up and I got frags for you. Health is priority.

Jamie S

NJRC Member
I’m sorry to hear about your health issues. I hope you’re back up on your feet soon feeling better.