• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

The FIsh Tank...update!

rodclement

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Ok...I went there today and here is my report...

Everything is 35% off now...some stuff still worth buying but going fast, they have four Bangai Cardinals left very healthy for $9 a piece with the discount.

I bought two 48 inch dual bulb/single reflector, used T5 fixtures they used in the store for $45 each (GLO brand)with the bulbs, clean and basically new, good for frehwater and FOWLR, I asked them to take down the fixtures from the freshwater area since the ones up front were all covered in salt. They also have a lot of 250 watt MH pendants with bulbs and balasts for very cheap...is anyone is looking...plenty of t5 bulbs as well but all from the "glo" brand, lots of power compact bulbs if anyone still uses them.

Chemicals, medication, parts, plumbing, canister filters, lots of used and new tanks...

Next week it will be their last, they close on Sunday the 31st so I will wait untill next Thursday and go back before the weekend crowd and make my last attack! Used pumps, fixtures, skimmers, sumps, food (don't trust the frozen), used tanks, light fixtures...worth the trip if you need odds and ends.

I must leave you with this philosophical comment...if I had ever received customer service this good (it was great today!)when the store was fully running, maybe their business would not be failing...

Good luck to them!

Rod

rodclement said:
I must leave you with this philosophical comment...if I had ever received customer service this good (it was great today!)when the store was fully running, maybe their business would not be failing...

Good luck to them!

Rod

I guess too little too late huh

radiata

NJRC Member
Stopped by there yesterday. To my chagrin (and surprise), their Rubbermaid Stock Tanks have all been sold...

Was there today at Lunch to bid the owners farewell. There is still some soft coral remaiming but no fish. Lots of fixures, parts, filters, lights and supplements etc all at 50% off. Sunday will be the last day.......Great deals can still be had!!!!!!!!

Was there yesterday, not much left. Only satlwater I saw was the hawaiian fire eel, poor guy. Someone save him!!!!