• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

The voice of the people be heard

Would you attend a meet in person

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What’s up my reef peeps I’ve been talking to E-cam (our president) about having a real in person meet (party ) at my house. I have a very large yard and a large pool (kids can swim and social distance) They have risen the number of people at an outdoor setting for gatherings to 250 people. I don’t think that many will be there lol
Anyway Reefers I’m thinking about the 3rd weekend in August. Either Saturday or Sunday the 23rd-24th. It’s all up to you the members so vote if you would attend and which day or vote against it the choice is totally yours to make. If you had the cooties already then you should be ok With antibodies they talk about

What’s up my reef peeps I’ve been talking to E-cam (our president) about having a real in person meet (party ) at my house. I have a very large yard and a large pool (kids can swim and social distance) They have risen the number of people at an outdoor setting for gatherings to 250 people. I don’t think that many will be there lol
Anyway Reefers I’m thinking about the 3rd weekend in August. Either Saturday or Sunday the 23rd-24th. It’s all up to you the members so vote if you would attend and which day or vote against it the choice is totally yours to make. If you had the cooties already then you should be ok With antibodies they talk about
Your votes are important

Just had a baby girl three weeks ago so probably not ready yet for groups. Also, will be camping in a forest during this time ;).

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
Just so we all are clear, this is a personal get together offered by Paulie, and not a Njrc club meet. As of right now, until we get the "all clear" we are still postponing future club meets until further notice.

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Just so we all are clear, this is a personal get together offered by Paulie, and not a Njrc club meet. As of right now, until we get the "all clear" we are still postponing future club meets until further notice.

The way we're being governed will be shutdown again anyway.

You can call it what you want,, BBQ POOL PARTY LAST WEEKEND IN AUGUST

DangerDave

NJRC Member
I didn't vote, but if it happens I'm a probably.

Long story, made kinda shorter... Weekends here are usually family and friends time on the boat. My kids have been piloting the old boat, and frankly it makes me a little nervous so I like to be around with my boat too. The three 16 year olds are getting their licenses next week, that should take some pressure off the weekends since they'll have a new found freedom. That said, water time is hard to resist in this house so who knows...

I didn't vote, but if it happens I'm a probably.

Long story, made kinda shorter... Weekends here are usually family and friends time on the boat. My kids have been piloting the old boat, and frankly it makes me a little nervous so I like to be around with my boat too. The three 16 year olds are getting their licenses next week, that should take some pressure off the weekends since they'll have a new found freedom. That said, water time is hard to resist in this house so who knows...
I get it my whole life is Water Time

deepblue68

POTM Winner
I hope you have some time so I can pick up some frags from you!! If iam heading south might as well pay you a visit if your around? Lol!