• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

They're moving, but...

radiata

NJRC Member
All,

I visited Feng this past weekend. He is currently in the (very painful) process of relocating his shop a few blocks west of his current location. The original location is still open and available for purchases. As in the past, he has a very nice collection of frags. During the move he's lowered the price on all of them to $20@. (I bought 4.)

You might also be able to get a great deal on a tank (or a frag tank) that he is not taking with him!

Thank you Feng!
Bob

is it the store next to the Deli? I drove by and that store was still not yet set up yet...unless it's a different place.

malulu

NJRC Member
* Like Bob said - few blocks west of his current location... it approximate 0.51 mile.
* Feng had transferred his life stock from his big old tank to the new BIG tank already...
* he is in the process of setting up the smaller tanks in the new store, and should be done in few more weeks, if everything goes as planned, the new store should be open in Early October.
* I think the new store name would be "Feng Reef"... ( I will confirm here once i know for sure )

Fish Brain

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Last time I talked to him he wanted to do a 12' tank but it's very hard (and expensive) to get glass that long, so he said he might have to settle for the 11' standard sheets. LoL

I'm looking forward to seeing the new store.

I drive by every day almost and the new store is not open yet. All I see is table saw dust etc...maybe more done inside (i didn't get out of my car) but I couldn't see. There's not even a sign up to signify a store is even going to open.

malulu

NJRC Member
(1)
I don't have the address. I forgot to ask him yesterday.
BUT it is SURE, that from his old store, drive 0.51 mile heading west (same street), it is RIGHT next to a Deli store.
Google Map said: 708 Bound Brook Road, Dunellen, New Jersey

(2)
Feng have a new BIG TANK as 4-W x 11-L x ??-H ==> 800 gals!

(3)
Feng said the glass he ordered have some delay, hence he could not setup his tanks in time, and right now, it most likely open @ Mid-October if everything smooth.

malulu

NJRC Member
UPDATE:

the NEW RED SAND will be named: " FENG REEF "

Planning to be open on October 1st (note, store will be closed on all Sundays)

malulu

NJRC Member
updated:

Feng still missing some glasses to made few final tanks...
looks like 3 more weeks for the grand opening... ( Mid-October ).

thx

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Any update on Feng's store? is the shop ok after the hurricane?? I havent been able to pass by.

radiata

NJRC Member
Sorry to hear he was without power for a week...

Anyone have any input on when he might be open for business? I've always loved his show tank, his large selection of frags and his prices on fish...

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Sorry to hear he was without power for a week...

Anyone have any input on when he might be open for business? I've always loved his show tank, his large selection of frags and his prices on fish...

I am also interested on a time fram when Feng will be back up, I loved his selection of frags and the prices.