• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Things that make you go hmmmmm....

yeah, i like bursting bubbles its what i do. I race RC cars, and you see some f'd up batteries in that hobby. almost as crazy as camera batteries. sheesh

Does boiled ham from the Deli really comes from Square PIGS ?

Has anyone noticed how large the chicken breast is at the Deli? Imagine how large that chicken would have to be to have breasts that large.

What's so funny about a clown fish?

If you has a loaded trigger fish, could you find the trigger?

Naso Tangs.... They have small noses, they are not orange like the TANG drink(Beverage of choice of astronauts.), nor do I believe they taste like TANG when they are put in a blender, maybe chicken instead.

Do carpet anemones need vacuuming also like a traditional carpet?

How do you know if you have a false or true pecula clown fish? Must labeled in small print under its belly.

Attachments

• Santa silver back.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 84
why is it that whatever zoa eating critter is terrorizing your tank only goes after your prized zoas and nothing ever touches those brownish pink or brownish green ones you got as a freebie when you first started?