• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Thinking of Cardiff vs Solana w/ 150 k HQI

Has anyone had any experience with either of these Nano's? I am personally like the look of the Current USA Cardiff more. I have always liked rounded glass. Any thoughts? Should I just get an aquapod. I will most likely buy this from 2fishy. I have been out of the loop for 6 months and I want to start small again. Nano's were more manageable with my time/lifestyle/size of apt. Anyone have any other thoughts? Recommendations?

TIA
Graham

i hear really good things about bio cubes, they have rounded glass also, and there is a site although i can't remember the name sells packages that have upraded hqi, or mh lights.

If you remember it would be much appreciated. This project may take sometime to piece together:( I can see this consuming my life again

I would stick with a nano pod or something in that area.. Many mods you can do before you even decide to fill it up. Check out my thread ( in my sig ) The other place that you were looking for I assume ( you know what happens there ) :D is http://www.nanotuners.com/

Good luck and keep us posted on your decision.