• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Thirty 5's Photo Thread...

I am going to start to shoot more of my tank especially after I get my rimless set up. My 28 Nano is hard to shoot with the bow front.

Here is a pic of my Aussie Duncan with a few Magician Palys

dendro_mag-9642.jpg

I am shooting with a Canon 50D with a 28mm prime lens. These pics are not as "crisp" as others that you may see because most other people with really nice pics shoot with a 100 mm macro. I am cropping this down from a large image...

So the above pic is really from this photo

IMG_9651.jpg

If I had the other lens, then the actual image would be about that size...

howze01

NJRC Member
Is it my imagination or is that Dendro a Duncan?

Also, those Magicians don't look like Magicians....... just sayin'.....

Is it my imagination or is that Dendro a Duncan?

Also, those Magicians don't look like Magicians....... just sayin'.....

Nope not your imagination! I messed up.

It is a Duncan LOL

And the Magicians, were sold to me as Magician's by Vendor from other Forum.

oh yeah - that's some awesome pictures.

And yes yes again on the 100 mm. I have had my eye on that lens for a long time. B&H lists it at $569. I watch ebay a lot...hahaha.

welcome fellow canon user!

(from a canon 30d user).

psst...don't talk to monroereef or phyl or the other nikon people...HAHAAHHA

BA humbug with Nikon. The worst part is that I used to have the 100mm back when I had my 170. But then I sold it after I got rid of the tank. Now I am wishing I never sold it

My buddy who is a photograpjer said to get a macro ring. I have to get more info on it. It is NOT a macro ones. But he said that it will do a pretty good job and is MUCH cheaper as a substitute for now. I will get a link from him

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk