• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Thoughts on flow

Jamie S

NJRC Member
I recently ordered an Innovative Marine 200 EXT and while I wait for it arrive I’m slowly gathering equipment. I currently have 2xMP40’s on my 6’ 120 gallon and a jebao slw-30 and I’m leaning towards ditching the jebao and adding 2x maxpect gyre XF350’s to go with the MP40’s. Does anyone have the XF350’s and what are your thoughts on them?

Last edited:
What size ext? I have the 200 and I'm currently running 2xmp40, 1xmp60, and 2 Jebao180 gyres. Tank is BB though. This would kick up a sand bed.

Jamie S

NJRC Member
What size ext? I have the 200 and I'm currently running 2xmp40, 1xmp60, and 2 Jebao180 gyres. Tank is BB though. This would kick up a sand bed.
I’m getting the 200 as well. I tried bare bottom and ended up putting sand in the tank so I’m going sand again. I’m considering 2 more MP40’s instead of the gyres.