• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Threadfin cardinalfish Apogon leptacanthus

I have a single cardinalfish like this one seen here:

http://www.bluezooaquatics.com/productDetail.asp?cid=27&did=1&pid=687

I
had originally intended for the tank to have a shoal of them and it didn't pan out. Now that I have two bossy tangs and a bossy clownfish, there is no way I can add anymore cardinalfish without having massive losses.

As they are supposed to be living in groups - i'd rather find him/her a home. Like all cardinalfish these are mouth brooders so in that sense they are a lot easier to breed than clownfish.

As these fish are pretty uncommon i'm not expecting many of you to have them, and the folks that do have them may not be interested in getting another.

But I just figured I'd ask. Otherwise right now the only time I see him is when he dashs out for dinner...then hides all day away from the bullies.

I will try my best to put him in a specimen box if I get any interest here.

Id take thelittle guy..i do not have any more for him to shoal with but i do have a peaceful tank. Let me know if noone else is interested, would rather see him go to a tank with others of his species