• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

toilet bowl reef anyone?

060509_3.jpg

I'd highly recommend a huge skimmer if someone were to buy this :eek:

I just couldn't deal with something like that. I don't care what kind of fish were in it.

To me it's more the product of a warped mind. :)

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
panmanmatt said:
jazzsam said:
Is that actually functional?

Yup. The fish are in a seperate tank that goes around the outside of the toilet tank. The 2 waters never mix.

OK Matt, I know there were tanks in EVERY room I was in the other day (including the garage and back yard), but I didn't go to the bathroom. Please don't tell me you're talking from experience on this!

panmanmatt

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
JohnS_323 said:
panmanmatt said:
jazzsam said:
Is that actually functional?

Yup. The fish are in a seperate tank that goes around the outside of the toilet tank. The 2 waters never mix.

OK Matt, I know there were tanks in EVERY room I was in the other day (including the garage and back yard), but I didn't go to the bathroom. Please don't tell me you're talking from experience on this!

LMAO. No, that is one room that will never have a tank in it. The fumes would wreak havoc on water quality.