• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Tom heres your pink lemonade

Yeah I pm'd him the first night he posted it but he never got back to me, I asked him if he would just sell the PL and sunset, I should have said good luck finding one that is not in a frag pack. There is a couple of them but no one will just sell the pink lemonade. :mad: I HATE FRAG PACKS!!! :mad:

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
But he also has the Sunset. Those are 2 of the corals that you want and that undata is very nice.

I would have taken the undata, I already have the metor shower cyphastrea. The setosa and japonica really isn't appealing to me, I pm'd him asking if he would sell the ones I wanted separately or if he had others I could choose from but never got a response, that's why I hate frag packs, I have never seen one that I either allready had some or liked all the pieces. $500 is a lot of money to just get only a couple of frags you want.

The Hunt Continues ::)

Subliminal said:
Wow...Those are the best looking frags I've ever seen.

No wonder he wants $500!

Yeah Sniper has some really nice stuff, but if you want the same quality and not pay those prices contact smcooler, his stuff is just as nice without killing your wallet

You will never find someone who will sell PL itself...and if u do u pay a high price... Ming never responded to my email so I gave up..I have a True Undata maybe in a month or so I can fragged em...Goodluck

I know a few people that have them but they are all way too small. Hey I've been looking over a year now soo what another one... :)

Hey Tom

I'm still getting that PL frag. I palpayed the guy some money to hold it, can pay the balance friday I guess. Are you still interested in what we talked about? Or you just have the frag, just reimburse me for it. My tank is just not ready for it. LMK

REV

Hey Ed thanks....But Guess What I got ;D ;D ;D

IMG_0577.jpg

PL3.jpg

pl4.jpg

Thank You Rev!

That coral is funny. I have seen it grow like a weed for some and not have great color and have seen it barely grow for others and have great color.

You will never see that coral alone. That coral sells packs. AS you see on any post, the topic always states "Pink Lemonade Pack".

So the question becomes, who is holding the next hot frag?