• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Tom heres your pink lemonade

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Sure wish I had the next hot frag hiding in my system somewhere, lol!

Hopefully it will be a fast grower and keep it's color. The funny thing is I am on about 6 different waiting lists for it and now they will probably become available.

You can find it separate if you try hard enough, it all depends on how bad you want it and how long your willing to wait for it :)

some of the people selling it in frag packs are just out to make money, ever look threw some of the packs? they include the PL but have frags in the packs that you can get for $10-20 There is some expections but almost always I have some of the corals in the pack or they want an outrageous amount of money for them.

I'm glad the hunt is over now on to the next one ::)

pnoyreefer said:
congrats Tom... Jump in the bus with me.. now im trying to collect Aussie's Acan :)

Thanks Steve, I'm still waiting to see what some of the Aussies look like, I haven't seen any yet. I have heard they are pretty close to Indonesia and Vietnam's, from what I'm reading people are jacking the price cause they are from Australia. What have you been hearing about them?

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I have a piece of their Shades of Fall (formerly known as pink/green natusa, and this coral is now not appearing on their site?!). Hopefully someday it will be big enough to frag. Certainly not a fast grower in my system.

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I thought shades of fall and pink lemonade were one in the same.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I'm a little unclear based on their website. Yesterday they had a shades of fall that said formerly pink/green (80$/"). And ALSO a PL that said formerly SoF (100/.5, unavail). So I thought maybe they upgraded each of them? Now SoF is gone all together.

The original name of mine is pink/green. Guess we'll see which parent it resembles when it grows up a bit!

The SOF they used to call the PL, the original PL was from tubs. it is kind of hard to tell the difference, the SOF is a duller green body and mostly stay green where the true PL will morf from green under moderate light to yellow under intense light. ATL still has the SOF and are now saying it was originally called this the Green/Pink Acro nasuta, they keep changing the price to, originally it was $90 then last month it was $50 now this week it's $80. That one is also on my list to get.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Mine is usually an intense green with pink coralites, under 400w MH.

Phyl said:
Mine is usually an intense green with pink coralites, under 400w MH.

That's the SOF, if it was PL under that lighting it would have turned a bright yellow. it's still a nice piece and if you could Phyl put me in line for a frag of that :)