• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Tomini Tang White Patches?

I’ve had this Tomini for two weeks now. It hasn’t touched the veggie clip since day one. But it is constantly grazing on the rocks and eats mysis like a pig. Yesterday and today it didn’t eat mysis and I feel like she’s not grazing as much. I soak my food in garlic and selcon. About a week ago I noticed an odd faded white spot on both her sides but didn’t think much about it. One side cleared up and the other side is still there (you can see in the video). But today I noticed a couple of these same white spots/patches under her chin and almost like a scratch on her nose. Any idea what this could be? She’s always darting around like crazy through rock and coral so I always thought they were just scratches or coral stings. But the lose of appetite now has me worried. Thank you so much in advance!

Attachments

• IMG_3877.jpg
    IMG_3877.jpg
    358.6 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_3875.jpg
    IMG_3875.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 9