• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Too many dwarf seahorses

Hi! Do you have dwarfs available for pickup today or tomorrow? Can you send me prices and approximate location and I’ll let you know when I can come?
I’m a “experienced” nano aquarist and have done my research and would like to cautiously try my hand at dwarfs.

I am sorry but I totally sold out of my dwarf ponies. They were a lot of work.. not the ponies themself but hatching brine shrimp, separating them, enriching them and keeping hydroids out. I spent most of my time in the laundry room just doing that.
dwarf seahorses - help & advice on fb is a good site to go to for information... although I don't agree with the one guy who will attack you if you don't have a 10 gallon tank. If you have room for one, look into a hamburg matten filter system. It will be able to keep your water quality good and make it so you can keep the bbs density high when starting out.
Good luck if you decide... but truthfully, if you have a 30 gallon or larger tank, the bigger seahorses were easier

I am sorry but I totally sold out of my dwarf ponies. They were a lot of work.. not the ponies themself but hatching brine shrimp, separating them, enriching them and keeping hydroids out. I spent most of my time in the laundry room just doing that.
dwarf seahorses - help & advice on fb is a good site to go to for information... although I don't agree with the one guy who will attack you if you don't have a 10 gallon tank. If you have room for one, look into a hamburg matten filter system. It will be able to keep your water quality good and make it so you can keep the bbs density high when starting out.
Good luck if you decide... but truthfully, if you have a 30 gallon or larger tank, the bigger seahorses were easier
Oh, too bad! Thank you for the advice, I will look into that filter. Good luck!