• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Torch and frogspawn heads for trade LPS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Romanhawk - are you still taking a torch? If not and there's one still available, I'd be interested in whichever one Salted is passing on.

MaximusReef - if you have one left to sell me, let me know and I can send payment. I'd want to pickup at SeaLevel as well - can coordinate to meet up with you guys whenever you're in the area.

D

Deleted member 27248

Romanhawk - are you still taking a torch? If not and there's one still available, I'd be interested in whichever one Salted is passing on.

MaximusReef - if you have one left to sell me, let me know and I can send payment. I'd want to pickup at SeaLevel as well - can coordinate to meet up with you guys whenever you're in the area.
Waiting for a response back from salted, sounds good.

OK, just let me know which torch he is passing on. I'll take that one. And let me know when you'll be up in the area (Sea Level). Thanks.

D

Deleted member 27248

Torch’s are sold to Salted and Brokereefer...many frogspawn left if anyone interested.

Last edited by a moderator:

Salted

NJRC Member

Waiting for a response back from salted, sounds good.
@MaximusReef , lets do this, I live close to @brokereefer and have dealt with him before. I'll pay you for both now and he can reimburse me for whichever one he wants. Also, he and I are both local to sea level so either one of us could meet you.

@MaximusReef , lets do this, I live close to @brokereefer and have dealt with him before. I'll pay you for both now and he can reimburse me for whichever one he wants. Also, he and I are both local to sea level so either one of us could meet you.

@Salted @brokereefer Word of caution, not really relevant to the torches. But Sea Level employees don't wear masks, and subsequently the customers will take them off too. I find the store to be crowded at times, so just be careful out there.

D

Deleted member 27248

I will be heading up north this Sunday to deliver some torch corals. If anyone would like frogspawn heads you can meet me.40 a head.

Salted

NJRC Member
To any interested members; I will be meeting Maximus on Sunday to pick up said torches. If anyone likes/needs, I would be willing to pick up frogspawn from him and hold for pickup from me in Denville. Tom.

D

Deleted member 27248

Hey guys 10+ heads of a hammer coral...looking to trade or sell...green with purple tips.

Attachments

• A877E60D-AFFE-42D6-9B31-76DABFCF6F20.jpeg
    A877E60D-AFFE-42D6-9B31-76DABFCF6F20.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 5
  • FF6528B8-BF7D-4FC8-8741-78532910C508.jpeg
    FF6528B8-BF7D-4FC8-8741-78532910C508.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 5
  • 54606760-B1CD-4003-BF1E-B34B8E8801D0.jpeg
    54606760-B1CD-4003-BF1E-B34B8E8801D0.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 5
D

Deleted member 27248

To any interested members; I will be meeting Maximus on Sunday to pick up said torches. If anyone likes/needs, I would be willing to pick up frogspawn from him and hold for pickup from me in Denville. Tom.
Hey just to let you, I’m trading with erics210 also...hit him up if tour guys are interested in frags...awesome stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.