• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Torch Coral for free...

Hi all,
I have a Torch Coral with about 30 heads that has overgrown my tank. It is volleyball size when fully opened.
If anyone would like it they can have it...pick up only...

has to go in the next week or two...
thx,
Roy

Attachments

• 38D98617-90C9-45A8-9A3B-CB013985F66E.jpeg
    38D98617-90C9-45A8-9A3B-CB013985F66E.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 45
  • D752DFEA-279D-437C-AE66-2CE9BD067755.jpeg
    D752DFEA-279D-437C-AE66-2CE9BD067755.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 47
Hi,

I am in Hackettstown NJ 07840...
there is one person interested in front of you so I will keep you posted...

Hi all,
I believe the coral is spoken for but I do have a couple frags that broke off...
Once the coral is collected (tomorrow) or not, I will let even know If I Have anything remaining..

I may have additional frags available soon as my tank is mature and I might start trimming some Frogspawn & Hammers...
I will let everyone know. These frags will Be free also as I would prefer to just support the club and its members...

Stay tuned...
Thx,
Roy

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
INCREDIBLY NICE GESTURE, it's what the club needs and what it needs to build on.
Free or considerably discounted prices, reasonable trades, lending a hand, and cultivating friendships.

A recent example (aside from this one): I just got a bunch of snails from Paulie a couple weeks back for $0. I arrived while Matt was picking up a tank that Paulie had stored for him. Freddie came down to help Matt move the tank. We started to look for Diana as she always seems to be about when folks need help. It was an actual pleasure to see and talk to everyone.

Roy gets my vote for Top NJ Reefer of the Month.

OK Roy, I did as you instructed. Where do you want to make the torch exchange?

Last edited:
INCREDIBLY NICE GESTURE, it's what the club needs and what it needs to build on.
Free or considerably discounted prices, reasonable trades, lending a hand, and cultivating friendships.

A recent example (aside from this one): I just got a bunch of snails from Paulie a couple weeks back for $0. I arrived while Matt was picking up a tank that Paulie had stored for him. Freddie came down to help Matt move the tank. We started to look for Diana as she always seems to be about when folks need help. It was an actual pleasure to see and talk to everyone.

Roy gets my vote for Top NJ Reefer of the Month.

I do agree...
is not that have done so much but I help my friend from work. I drive for living and sometimes find tanks and Give them setups, coral if I can , equipment if not using.