• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Trading jebao wavemaker for coral (08757)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I ordered some tank supplies online and wound up with an extra jebao SCP90 wavemaker. Rather than sending it straight to eBay, I thought I’d try to trade it first. Never been opened, cost of a new one online is typically $90 (not including shipping). Would be looking to trade it for frag(s) of interesting LPS or soft corals . Ideally would like something with a nice blue color, or a colorful acan piece. Please no sps or nps pieces, I can’t keep them. Don’t lowball me either, coral should roughly equal the value of the wavemaker.

I’m around the Toms River area (south/central jersey)

Attachments

• AFB34FC4-DF59-45D4-B40E-AC454327D33C.jpeg
    AFB34FC4-DF59-45D4-B40E-AC454327D33C.jpeg
    954.6 KB · Views: 3
  • 5B7686E1-C763-44DC-AE65-DA154AB34C41.jpeg
    5B7686E1-C763-44DC-AE65-DA154AB34C41.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 4
So I ordered some tank supplies online and wound up with an extra jebao SCP90 wavemaker. Rather than sending it straight to eBay, I thought I’d try to trade it first. Never been opened, cost of a new one online is typically $90 (not including shipping). Would be looking to trade it for frag(s) of interesting LPS or soft corals . Ideally would like something with a nice blue color, or a colorful acan piece. Please no sps or nps pieces, I can’t keep them. Don’t lowball me either, coral should roughly equal the value of the wavemaker.

If your interested in some rainbow bubble tip anemones, I have more than enough to share for a trade...

If your interested in some rainbow bubble tip anemones, I have more than enough to share for a trade...

Status
Not open for further replies.