• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Trident users

DangerDave

NJRC Member
A fella from r2r is selling needle guides for the trident reagents. If your using a trident, this will eliminate the issue of the reagent needles angling and pulling air to mess up your alk/mag readings.

Trident Reagent Guide

You can reset the trident and use ALL the remaining reagent using these. I haven’t, and don’t plan to do this. They have expiration dates, and I’d be a couple months this past expiration on the six month pack. I don’t know know if the expiration is BS to get peeps to buy early, waiting to see how it plays out for other folks. Maybe

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
I’ll let you know. I’m getting one in the mail next week.
One thing I did for sure that has helped us I calibrated the tridents on my water instead of the solutions.
It has been spot on with no drifts. I used 2 kits ( Hanna and salifert). To do this and it hasn’t moved since.
Would highly recommend.

DangerDave

NJRC Member
they’re working for me, I ordered a couple weeks ago when I had calc/mag drift. It’s been good since then....