• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

True Blood?

just finished watching it
It is a great series
the ending today was wierd
made sense withthe cops notes but what was his deal?

I just started watching it, got the first 3 ondemand, seems like it is a good series so far. Hopefully when the series ends they have a better ending than the sopranos did.

I'm watching it...pretty good so far but with Dexter back on, True Blood will go to the DVR to watch later on. Jason is just one big mess...last night was just hilarious. LOL

RichT said:
Bar owner killed Sookies grandmother.

I'm with Rich on this one.

I think the Bar owner is some sorta "warewolf" or has been raised by wolves or something.

He barks in his sleep, called the dog "brother", and rolled around in the dead girls bed like a dog would in dirt.

Either he's the killer or it's a charecter that hasn't yet been introduced.

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Notice the dog hanging in the woods every now and then? I don't recall if they show the dog and the bar owner (Sam?) in the same scene or not.

RichT said:
Notice the dog hanging in the woods every now and then? I don't recall if they show the dog and the bar owner (Sam?) in the same scene or not.

They did. I believe two episodes ago.