• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

TSM Aquatics

Has anyone ordered from TSM Aquatics recently? I know they moved to Pennsauken not too long ago. I'm looking to order QT'd fish and came across them. Just looking for any personal experiences...

Good stuff. Pricey, but their fish quarantine process is the real deal. Personally I think the corals are overpriced.

Good stuff. Pricey, but their fish quarantine process is the real deal. Personally I think the corals are overpriced.
The QT is the #1 reason I am looking at them. the other is Dr. Reef, but I have been seeing a lot of bad reviews about Dr. Reef.

Adam L

NJRC Member
I’ve bought two fish from them. They are pricy and I agree that their quarantine is real deal. Bummer is, I lost both fish but it was my fault. I agree that their corals are way expensive. Ran into Rob the other day there and he asked why I hadn’t been in. Didn’t have the heart to tell him his stuff is over priced (at least for me).

radiata

NJRC Member
The first order I placed with them was for 8 Dispar Anthias. One came in dead and with a photo they quickly issued me a credit. I discovered the credit had an expiration when I went to place my second order. My second order arrived OK. I now have an order there waiting for me to pick it up, hopefully tomorrow.

The first order I placed with them was for 8 Dispar Anthias. One came in dead and with a photo they quickly issued me a credit. I discovered the credit had an expiration when I went to place my second order. My second order arrived OK. I now have an order there waiting for me to pick it up, hopefully tomorrow.
Are you still in Livingston? Pennsauken is a heck of a ride. For me about 2 hours each way.