• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

TSM Grand Opening

NanoJoe

NJRC Member
Hey guys,

TSM has moved. What a process it was moving and setting everything up. Its really starting to come together in the new spot. We still have some work to do in there and will take some time before we are 100% setup.

This Saturday we are opening the doors to the public 10a - 5p! (I believe we will have some in store deals but dont quote me on it)

The new address is:

9411 North Crescent Boulevard, Pennsauken NJ

Come say hi and check it out. Ill be there you can just ask for Joe!

Thanks!

Rueric

NJRC Member
This is awesome, you guys are now just <10 minutes away! I'll try and make some time to stop by to check it out. Thanks!

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
Hope he gets in more wrasses and different fishes then what has been posted for sale in the last 5 months

Didnt get a chance to make it to the store today. Hopefully i can next week, assuming they are open on saturdays going forward. Anyone else get a chance to check it out?

NanoJoe

NJRC Member
Overall it was a fun and busy day. Met a lot of new people and saw some familiar ones. Got to chat reef tanks with people which is always cool. Had some awesome sales in store too. If anyone on here came out, just want to say thanks for coming by and checking it out. We do appreciate the local support.

More fish are coming in tomorrow as some fish are coming out of QT mid March. We are trying to expand variety, just tough with space at the moment. Hopefully adding more QT systems in the coming weeks. Oh, and more coral being added soon as well!

Overall it was a fun and busy day. Met a lot of new people and saw some familiar ones. Got to chat reef tanks with people which is always cool. Had some awesome sales in store too. If anyone on here came out, just want to say thanks for coming by and checking it out. We do appreciate the local support.

More fish are coming in tomorrow as some fish are coming out of QT mid March. We are trying to expand variety, just tough with space at the moment. Hopefully adding more QT systems in the coming weeks. Oh, and more coral being added soon as well!
What arre your store hours? My birthday is next week and wife said 'get whatever you want'. I pointed to a 22 year old and she said, anything but that. So next option is the LFS. :D

NanoJoe

NJRC Member
What arre your store hours? My birthday is next week and wife said 'get whatever you want'. I pointed to a 22 year old and she said, anything but that. So next option is the LFS. :D
Better luck next year...

We are currently open only Saturdays to the public 10a - 5p