• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Tunze 6301's and Tropic Eden Reef Flakes fs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm selling these because I already have 2 x 6305's on my tank and its overkill. they're 2-3 yrs old and in great shape. They both come with brand new sure grip 100 magnets. $525 each or $950 for the pair or reasonable offer. prices include shipping. I will post pictures a little later on tonight.

5 30lb bags of reef flakes substrate $30 each bag or $125 for all five. Local pick up or meet only. this is a great deal on really nice and clean substrate so price is pretty firm.

Tunze price drop

Price drop....

$475 each or $850 for the pair. These pumps put out around 7900 gph per hour and are controllable.

How are those tropic eden flakes? I've never seen it and was planning to go with FijiPink in my new tank build but I'm open to suggestions. I currently have carbisea reefloor special but i don't like how the larger flakes grow diatoms and coraline better than the finer stuff. Also the finer stuff looks cleaner and prettier. I've seen a thread about the tropic eden stuff but no idea what its actually like. i can't find it in any LFS's

this was my first time using it and it was great. Its very clean and good size to it. Premium aquatics seems to be one of the only ones that carries it. I bought 300lbs for my new tank figuring 1 lb per gallon and after putting in 150 gallons it was more than enough. Definitely fills in nicely.

Let's Make A Deal....

Tunze....

$425 each or buy both for $775 and I will include the Tunze 7095 controller...now thats a great deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.