• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Tunze like design in a cheap alternative

Anyone know of any LFS in the south/central jersey area that has these in stock?

Has anyone tried these on a wave making controller? I've heard but not read that probably only the SEO will work with it.

Carlo

I don't have any pictures yet but when I powered it on... there was a cloud of debris that was I guess resting on the live rock it made my tank look like a snow-globe for 15mins until it got filtered out. I really like its pretty strong.

pgordemer

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
At this point you can't use a normal wavemaker/timer on these pumps as since th face is open, when the pump is turned off, something could crawl inside of it and prevent startup.

Someone mentioned the SIEO controllers might work since they don't turn off pumps, they just slow them down.

FWIW, I have 2 model 3's in a 90 in opposite corners and the are fantastic at moving water.

Phil Gordemer

You used to run CompuData and I used to run CompuNet. You worked at CVC and I worked at Lynk a long, long time ago.

Ring any bells?

Carlo