• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Tunze 's

what kind of tunze pumps you looking for?? i have 2 6100's with a 7094 multi controller that im selling

Gabe

I personally can attest to the durability and wider flow path of the hydor koralia over the tunze. I had a nano stream quit on me. Well, first one of the tabs that holds it to the magnet mount broke off, then it just quit alltogether. I installed the hydor only a couple of months after the tunze, and it is still runing strong. That was probably about a year ago now?

Definitely check them out. They are a bit bigger, but they have a much better dispersal, stronger magnet, and are more positionable than the tunze. Just my opinion anyway. :)

Thank you to every one who gave me info. See i have bc29 and just seeing what will give good flow and not beet my corals up and i have 65g with one tunze 6025 and powersweep and the tunze 's do the job right.