• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Tunze Turbelle Nano Stream 6045 or two 6025

I have a 125 long and am finally going to shell out the money for a Tunze. I think I'm going with the nano stream for the fact that it comes with the mag holder, and has less flow. Any thoughts on holding off for the 6045 or should I go with two 6025's. I don't have a chiller so heat is a factor. Any suggestions?

Sorry to double post but I have the availability of them from marine depot. I sent an email and here is their reply.

Hello,

Thanks for your recent email. We will be carrying the Tunze 6045 but the last date I heard for availability on that item will be mid to late March. The Tunze 6055 which will be controllable with the Tunze controllers should also be available in mid to late April. Please keep an eye on the site as they will be posted there as soon as they are available. Thanks again for contacting us. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Looks like I have time to make a decision.

C

concept3

It's literally like a boat propeller. It pulls water from around the sides and pushes it forward. The water jet coming out if them is very disperse, just like the wake of a boat in motion, instead of a kinear jet coming out from a standard powerhead.