• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Two shows this weekend

Bandito Aquatics

NJRC Member
hey guys, is anyone else going to the shows this weekend? There’s two of them there’s lira in Long Island and then we have the North Jersey fall Coral show

IMG_7089.jpeg
IMG_7090.jpeg

Who’s going

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
I wanted to go but we took the baby pumpkin picking hahahaha !! Priorities have changed!!

amado

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
How was it? I hit the NJ show. Long Island and Me dont get along
It was small. Not worth going from nj. I was making a trade with another NY reefer. I also visited family in Long Island so it would make sense.
on Saturday I decided not to go to the NJ reef show and took my kids to fright fest at great adventure

Bandito Aquatics

NJRC Member
The nj show had a good turn out of over 300 people with a line on the door at 11 the Long Island show was small but the prices were on point like really affordable . I didn’t get to stay to long at the nj show I was picking up a marine betta from first choice aquatic. Honestly feel like the club should come to more event 300 potential members to add to the group.

Last edited: