• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

UFO Led Grow Light, Growstar 150W Full Spectrum Plant Light

Status
Not open for further replies.
Item : UFO Led Grow Light, Growstar 150W Full Spectrum Plant Light
Price : $30
Payment : Cash preferred
Description : Purchased it off amazon and never ended up using it so save some money by purchasing it from me, ended up going with an h380 instead. Its been sitting in its box since I purchased it and its never been used before besides for the pictures I just took to make sure it works.

Attachments

• IMG_20200305_114013.jpg
    IMG_20200305_114013.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_20200305_113930.jpg
    IMG_20200305_113930.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_20200305_113924.jpg
    IMG_20200305_113924.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 10
I
If you're ever down by the shop I'll take it off your hands
If I'm ever down that way ill let you know
What's the Amazon page for this light?

radiata

NJRC Member
Hi Justin,

Thanks for your very quick reply. I was curious to see in the wattage claim is the usual made-in-China marketing cheat. They'll claim that their unit has fifty 3 watt LEDs, and that it is therefore a "150 watt" unit. They don't tell you that they're only running those fifty LEDs at 2 watts each and that their output wattage is actually only 100 watts. You can usually spot this when they show you a watt usage spec of 100 watts. This particular unit seems to claim that their 150 watts consist of fifty-eight 5 watt Epiled LEDs and one 10 watt Cree LED (which I've never seen before). No actual watt usage is mentioned for this unit. Oh well...

Let me know if you frequently swing by 07039 (Exit 5A on 280), and I'll Paypal you the $30. I'm in no great rush for it.

Regards,
Bob

Hi Justin,

Thanks for your very quick reply. I was curious to see in the wattage claim is the usual made-in-China marketing cheat. They'll claim that their unit has fifty 3 watt LEDs, and that it is therefore a "150 watt" unit. They don't tell you that they're only running those fifty LEDs at 2 watts each and that their output wattage is actually only 100 watts. You can usually spot this when they show you a watt usage spec of 100 watts. This particular unit seems to claim that their 150 watts consist of fifty-eight 5 watt Epiled LEDs and one 10 watt Cree LED (which I've never seen before). No actual watt usage is mentioned for this unit. Oh well...

Let me know if you frequently swing by 07039 (Exit 5A on 280), and I'll Paypal you the $30. I'm in no great rush for it.

Regards,
Bob
Okay as of now the closest I get to that area is morristown but if I'm ever over there for some reason I'll let you know

Status
Not open for further replies.