• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Ukraine

not sure if this goes here. I didn't see an off topic forum.

my wife is from Ukraine and she and her church are collecting humanitarian supplies for those that have been displaced from the war.

she can pick up if you are close to us 08731 or you can drop off at the church. you can also order directly from Amazon to the church. she says that a lot of retailers like Walmart and Target will give discounts on merchandise if you speak to the manager and let them know it's going to be donated to Ukraine.

TIA

FB_IMG_1646686077095.jpg

Thank you for posting this. Our family was trying to figure out what we could do but weren't sure how to get involved. Is that location in Toms River available for drop off? Or should everything go through you guys?

Thank you for posting this. Our family was trying to figure out what we could do but weren't sure how to get involved. Is that location in Toms River available for drop off? Or should everything go through you guys?
yes you can drop off there, mail there or give to my wife. all roads lead to rome in this case.