• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Unhappy or Hurt Kenya Tree

I moved the Kenya tree a little higher on my tank because I noticed it touching the GSP and didn't know if that was good or bad and ever since then it doesn't come out as fully as it used to. I put it back to it's old spot and still no dice. Did the GSP hurt it? What did I do wrong?

I changed my flow to no flow for it, high flow, medium flow. Been few days now.

Give it time, they bounce back. Mine are touching colts, anthelias and GSP's with no ill affects.

I haven't forgotten you want some of my buds, I've been busy every night this week. I might be around Friday night or Saturday morning, though.

blange3 said:
Give it time, they bounce back. Mine are touching colts, anthelias and GSP's with no ill affects.

I haven't forgotten you want some of my buds, I've been busy every night this week. I might be around Friday night or Saturday morning, though.

Okay, will be patient with the tree. I thought it was mad at me for bothering it. Drop me a PM anytime and I'll stop by. We're all busy, so I understand. I'll be skydiving Saturday, so Friday anytime.

Mine bounced back once I moved it around a bunch. It usually takes mine a couple days but it always comes back full.

i moved mine up in my rockwork about 2 month ago. when i did it i thought i had killed it because all of the branches shriveled up and fell of, about a week later i had like 15 branches spread throughout my whole tank and now some of the branches are bigger then the original tree

Interesting. Currently it's been about a week and it still doesn't come fully out. I'm contemplating moving it up a bit or putting the flow directly on it.