• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Updated pics from the move!

C

concept3

j8-1.jpg

j6-1.jpg

j5-1.jpg

still brown, but getting color everyday as we speak. Can't wait TO CLEAR THIS TANK OF EXCESS FRAGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Tank looks great Merv... I love that arch in the middle.

I can't help but notice that you didn't cap the pvc supports that you made... When I look at that I think of Steve Weast's tank with that giant worm he found in his pvc. ::shudders::

C

concept3

Thanks for the compliments guys... would you believe I probably have no more than
35-45 lbs of Liverock and 20-30 lbs of DIY rock in this 90'ish gallon tank...

ReefDrumz said:
I can't help but notice that you didn't cap the pvc supports that you made... When I look at that
I think of Steve Weast's tank with that giant worm he found in his pvc. ::shudders::

I drilled a mess load of holes in the PVC supports to aid in water circulation. You can't see the PVC since
they're covered but it's got more holes than swiss cheese :D I figured if I capped the ends and/or left
the PVC pipe the way they were, stagnant water might collect inside and create problems down the
road from decomposition and such.

C

concept3

can't keep sand Ed-

not with almost 6,000 gallons of flow.

plus it gets between the toes :D