• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Veggie Mag

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Ordered the Two Little Fishes veggie magnet.
What a piece of junk. The clip part is not magnetic.
Would not stick to the magnet. I tried testing it with my mag cleaner and the outside magnet stuck. The clip part nothing, I don't think it came with a magnet. Cost was just under $20, will be returning it.

I got 1 last week and I am upset because my magnet is to strong. I can barley get it to move across 1/2” glass. Sounds like yours is defective.

amado

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Yeah I would return it.
I have the nori clip and it’s amazing.
I have huge tangs and they would rip the nori right off the clip.

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
The clip doesn't stick to the magnet it came with.
I have a suction cup one. The fish tore it apart and I can't find all the pieces in the tank. It has a knob you turn to tighten it.

I bought this but my tangs are scared of it lol they completely avoid whichever side of the tank it’s on. When I have their seaweed wrapped around a rock it’s a whole different story

I’d Like to second everybody’s comments you probably got a bad one .I have had mine for months it’s the best thing. the suction cups wear out after a short time. try reordering it from a different seller

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
I did return it today.
I found two magnets laying around my fish stuff so using them instead.
Works and no cost.