• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Very short Extension Cord ??

My problem is basically i have 3 different times, when i plug them into the 10 outlet surge protector, they take up space for 6 outlets. Im wondering if i can buy somewhere very short extension cords, like 2-6 inches long. Is there such thing? or maybe a different solution you guys can suggest to me.

Thanks in advance.

pRS1C-2265810w345.jpg

like this only a bit better quality.

panmanmatt

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
volk23 said:
yes!! thats what i need, where can i get these? localy would be great :)
How many do you need? I have a few extras I may be able to part with. You going to the meeting next week?

panmanmatt

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I am in Waretown,near Long Beach Island. Exit 69 off the Parkway.

I have 3 extra and they are $3 each.

:) damn thats far ! im in east brunswick. screw it, i'll order it. Thank you very much for offering to sell your extras. Greatly appreciated

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Matt, I'll take all 3 (more if you have them). Lemme know how many you've got and I'll bring the money to the meeting. Thanks!

Billy, that looks pretty cool. The only downside to it is that you can't really use it with a DC8 if you wanted to control each outlet separately. It would be good for adding outlets with transformers that don't need to be controlled, though.

panmanmatt

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
JohnS_323 said:
Matt, I'll take all 3 (more if you have them). Lemme know how many you've got and I'll bring the money to the meeting. Thanks!

Billy, that looks pretty cool. The only downside to it is that you can't really use it with a DC8 if you wanted to control each outlet separately. It would be good for adding outlets with transformers that don't need to be controlled, though.

John, I have 5 extras. I'll bring what I have to the meeting.