• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

video update after dinos and redo

Very cool.
thanks! its been a real tough journey to this point and i still have a little bit to go. i still need to get a gfo reactor hooked up but my params have been great so far. ill try to get a vid of my sump and the rest of the set up. it came out pretty cool

Congrats,glad you stuck it out.Video was cool too, like how you have the smaller tank setup done too.Is that inline to the 180(?) and as always love that coris

Thanks! The cube is tied into the sump and comes in just after my prefilter. I can run either tank independently if needed. I love my coris most of the time. He's not too helpful in maintaining my cuc. He loves my margaritas and collumbelled snails. But he's worth a new cuc every 4 or so months. I'd like to add a cleaner shrimp but not too sure with him

Twisteds 180 Reef