• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Virtual meet

Poll: topic for virtual meet

• Livestock most beneficial to coral husbandry and which to avoid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dosing methods and target parameters

• Lighting schedules/strategies

• Ideas for club improvement/activities

• Ideas for club improvement/activities

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good time last night fellas, thanks for joining for the virtual meet! I tentatively scheduled another in two weeks, have to confirm the day of one last commitment of mine and then I’ll get it posted. In the meantime, let’s get voting on topics. Post other suggestions below.

Good time last night fellas, thanks for joining for the virtual meet! I tentatively scheduled another in two weeks, have to confirm the day of one last commitment of mine and then I’ll get it posted. In the meantime, let’s get voting on topics. Post other suggestions below.
I love the way that you took the ball and ran with this whole zoom idea it’s always great to see my reef peeps and to get to see other tanks also I always learn something new

amado

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Great putting faces to names last night. Definitely jealous of @amado setup. I’d love to do the same to my basement.

Thank you it’s still a work in progress.
At the end of the day we all have glass boxes with salt water.

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
I will have to update my Zoom Name so it includes NJRC member ID and my name. I keep it full because of its used for work too.
I know one day I will join a work call and they will see madreefer, not sure how to explain that to them :laugh:

I will have to update my Zoom Name so it includes NJRC member ID and my name. I keep it full because of its used for work too.
I know one day I will join a work call and they will see madreefer, not sure how to explain that to them :laugh:
Tell em you smoke lots of weed, haha lol

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
damn!! i thought it was tonight !! I'll get on the next one.