• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Visited Tusi Corals

Bandito Aquatics

NJRC Member
Hey Reef Enthusiasts,

I wanted to share an unforgettable experience I had recently – a visit to the incredible Tusi Reef Tank!

The moment I stepped into this aquatic haven, I was completely blown away. The tank is a true masterpiece, meticulously crafted with a diverse array of corals and marine life that left me in awe. Tusi's dedication to reef keeping is truly inspiring, and it reflects in the tank's thriving ecosystem.

I had the privilege of spending hours observing the vibrant colors and fascinating behaviors of the inhabitants. From the graceful dance of the wrasses to the mesmerizing swaying of the coral polyps, every moment was a glimpse into the wonders of the ocean.

I'm thrilled to have captured some stunning footage and photos during my visit, and I can't wait to share a detailed video tour with all of you soon. Stay tuned for an in-depth look at Tusi Reef Tank's secrets, tips, and insights into maintaining such a breathtaking reef aquarium.

A huge shoutout to Tusi for opening up their reefing world to me. Visits like these remind us of the incredible beauty and importance of our underwater ecosystems, and I hope it inspires all of us to continue our reefing journeys with even more passion and dedication.

If you've had the chance to visit any remarkable reef tanks recently or if you have any questions about my experience at Tusi Reef Tank, feel free to drop a comment below! Let's keep the reefing community thriving and vibrant.

IMG_2754.jpegIMG_2757.jpegIMG_2761.jpegIMG_2762.jpegIMG_2747.jpegIMG_2740.jpegIMG_2742.jpeg

NanoJoe

NJRC Member
I bought from him at RAPNY the acro was such a good size chunk and at a great price compared to the rest of the show. Joe took the time to talk with me even with how busy his booth was. That right there is what made me want to buy from him over nearly everyone else.

Very cool you got to stop by his place and check everything out. Im jealous!

Bandito Aquatics

NJRC Member
I bought from him at RAPNY the acro was such a good size chunk and at a great price compared to the rest of the show. Joe took the time to talk with me even with how busy his booth was. That right there is what made me want to buy from him over nearly everyone else.

Very cool you got to stop by his place and check everything out. Im jealous!
I’ve had the pleasure of hanging out with joe a few times some Reef related some not an overall he is a genuinely kind hearted person who cares very deeply about his fish and coral, so that doesn’t surprise me. For his tank, it was unbelievable I didn’t grab any acros, but I was able to grab a chunky meat coral.