• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Visiting Cape May - Any shops to visit that you recommend?

Hello from Central PA. I am vacationing this week in Cape May. Was wondering if any club members could recommend any places for me to visit while down here or on my journey back home. Thanks. Originally from the South Jersey area, near Elmer, so I know my way around somewhat. Thank you for any responses. Will poke around your forums as well.

Jeff

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Unfortunately the southern part of the state is pretty dry when it comes to reef stores. If you will be anywhere near central jersey you can check out tropaquarium and aquarium care center which are both located in ocean township nj. That's usually where I go, I'm from south jersey (Atlantic city area).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea south jersey kinda sucks for aquariums. But there is Ocean aquarium in eht kinda by the shore mall and on way back aquarium center in Blackwood is probably the best we have.