• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Vote for the Bylaws

Do you accept the NJRC bylaws as written

• Yes, accepted as written

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Need changes

• Total voters
Hello! This will be a member-only vote, and it is to serve as a test for our forum-voting system. The club officers have been working feverishly to craft the official club bylaws, and have finally got them to a point where it comes to a vote.

The bylaws are available here: http://www.njreefers.org/bylaws.html

We need 50% of members to vote to get our club running on the right track.

Please vote so we can get the club up and running on the right track

Thanks
Kevin Romano

Kevin are these the current bylaws? The reason i ask is the corp address still apears to be Rosie's old address. I'm sure in the last draft i did we changed that.

Also a note that this is in the general discussion section and should be in the members section. Thats why non members have the ability to place a vote.

Sorry i have not been around. Have had a computer virus that's giving me fits. Using my sons laptop today

bob

well im the only one who voted for chage, i think that a lifetime membership will not work, because what are the standards to become a lifetime member??. in a different kind of club i was they tried that and was a bad idea, and i hope i can become a member this may