• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Wanted ecotech and Neptune gear and more!

Ls2Goat

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Ok so I sold off everything last year as we had planned to sell our house and take a job offer in Florida……well covid happened the job offer was retracted and we never sold the house.

it looks like we will be here for a while now and like any addict I just can’t fight it anymore and have decided to setup a new Res Sea S-1000 display.

I’m in need of Mp40’s, Mp10’s, XR15’s(G4 or G5), Neptune modules and probes, Trident, chiller, dosing containers, Kessil fuge light.

I’d even consider buying a used tank/stand/sump but I want a 7’-8’ tank.

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
I may sell my mp40 QD. older model but mobius ready with the new chip. PM me.

I have a full apex controller (4 probes), DOS, AFS, WAV, FMM, LSM, a whole bunch of other modules and three kessil a360we. Let me know if you’re interested in anything.

Not sure if you are still looking, but I am getting ready to pull out my vortech mp40w ES. It works perfect, software all current, just NOT mobius ready. It’s currently running on my tank and connected to my reeflink/EcoSmart live account. Please let me know if interested.