• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

WavySea

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
No experience here, but looking forward to the replies. It looks good, in theory.

They are top notch. Much better then the sea swirls IMHO.

What specific information are you looking for?

Carlo

I am currently considering grabbing one of these and hooking it up directly to the Mag 9.5 that I have (950 gph) as a single flow point in the tank (34 x 21 x 14), e.g. this would be the only thing generating flow in the tank.

Would that be feasible with the WavySea or should I upgrade the pump being that it can handle a much larger gph volume or should I have more than 1 flow point in the tank?

I am guessing that it can handle 3/4 or 1" flex input (via the top port)??

If I can hook it directly to the return, would a center mount, 360 degree rotation be advisable or would a side-mount be preferred (i.e. facing towards the divider wall??

I realize my questiong process is a little spastic/erratic, for which I apologize, there is a lot buzzing around my head atm. I am still trying to revamp the tank design based on the new measurements.

Thanks for the input.

Tom

Tom, i think that will be too much flow for you sump, mabye you can do some closeloop, and get 1 of those as return for the CL.??

other than the programability of the speed and angle of waterflow what other differences are there between the wavy sea and sea swirls?