• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

We Built a Reef Tank For Only $275. Here's How We Did It!

How about the Aquamaxx Nemolight? How has that been? Is it your own MD in house brand?

We were trying to keep the tank under $300. The NemoLight was $29 more and would have put us above $300 (~$304). So the decision was budget-based. They are great lights and probably preferable for most hobbyists since they have a built-in timer with dawn/dusk effects, two-channel color control, and a storm mode (well, button really). I use two on my home aquarium.

Our wholesale division is the U.S. master distributor for AquaMaxx, which is sold at Marine Depot and other fine online and brick and mortar retailers. :)

15802511_1863076340593987_8394643777670610944_n.jpg

Thanks just ordered it along with a few other things!

Thank you very much for shopping with us! Please let us know if you need any help programming the light. The instructions are pretty straight-forward but I know some struggle with it. Please don't hesitate to reach out!