• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Webkinz

momof6kids

NJRC Member
Does anyone else have young children who are going nuts for this newest craze? If so, where are you finding them? Every store I go to is sold out and I have been overbid way too many times on Ebay.

For those of you who have no clue what these are, they are the newest stuffed animal to rival Beanie Babies. It kind of is a mix between a Beanie Baby and a Tomigotchi. They have a little tag on them that has a special code. You go to their website, punch in the code and your little animal comes to life. You get to play with it, feed it, etc.....

If anyone knows where to find these give me a shout.

Erna

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Sierra LOVES her Webkinz. I've been trying to find one for Zachary to no avail. Wish they were easier to come by!

If you find them I'll take one. If I find them first I'll pick up a couple of extras!

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
They have a PUG! LOL!

Thanks, Deb. Should have thought to look there. Zachary's going to love picking one out!

omg... they are annoying lol my sister and her friends talk about them just like we talk about fish! haha but she gets them at hallmark or whatever it is they always have a lot when we go there

momof6kids

NJRC Member
They are addictive. I have to time Susie because she would play for hours if I let her. She has friends who have them too and they play games with each other and thereby earn Kinzycash which lets them buy toys and furniture and food for their pets.

I was hoping to find them a little cheaper than Amazon, since I got the first 2 between $7 and $10, no shipping. Really kicking myself for not buying more then.
Could you imagine how many corals and fish I could buy if I were to have bought this one then and sold it now.

http://www.amazon.com/Retired-Webki...=UTF8&s=toys-and-games&qid=1179340247&sr=1-19

momof6kids

NJRC Member
Susie is telling me that Moorestown Mall which Mapquest puts as 1 hour and 20 minutes isn't that long. The funny thing is for a pet store, I might actually drive that far. :p

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
*thud*

If you're coming to the meeting this weekend you'll BE in Moorestown!

momof6kids

NJRC Member
Phyl, Twice a year Doug and I farm out the kids and we have a romantic weekend together. :eek: Guess when he planned our next weekend. I tried to talk him into changing our weekend to a different one or going to the meeting as part of our weekend and he just wasn't buying it. Hopefully next month. ;D

momof6kids said:
Phyl, Twice a year Doug and I farm out the kids and we have a romantic weekend together. :eek: Guess when he planned our next weekend. I tried to talk him into changing our weekend to a different one or going to the meeting as part of our weekend and he just wasn't buying it. Hopefully next month. ;D

All I can say is step away from the reef tanks and get some 12 step help! :eek: