• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Webkinz

momof6kids

NJRC Member
I just got 2 at a store tonight. Yeah!! Maybe Susie will give me a little break now.

The problem with Ebay is the $5-7 shipping that they charge, and a number of them won't even combine shipping. "I have the snipper program for eBay that'll grab the bid at the last second." Hmmmm.... Mike, is it people like you who get me in the last 2 seconds. :p ;D

Phyl, I am sending you a pm.

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Yes it is. And don't ever sit there bidding against someone. Let them think they have the winning bid cheap, then type in your highest bid in the last 20 seconds if you don't have snipper.

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
saltwater4life said:
congrats! haha anyways wtf is this snipper thing where can i get it haha i need one :p
Can't tell you, but the best $15 I ever spent.

momof6kids

NJRC Member
Mike, I put my bid in with 30 seconds to go (on the first one), then with 6 other ones I would put my bid in with less and less time. The last one was with 10 seconds to go, I would have the high bid and then with 2 seconds left I was outbid. Sounds like someone else has this sniper program. ::)

I am just glad that I got 2 tonight and won't Susie be surprised tomorrow.

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Great.
A lot of experienced eBayers have the snipper.
I Buy a lot of tool from eBay and used to sit at my PC till the bids went off. Could never get a good deal on anything. I kept upgrading my processor, mother boards, etc... to try and get my bid in at the last second. The fastest bid any PC can get in is 3 seconds. I couldn't figure out why with my fastest PC that I wasn't winning EVERY bid that I bid on. One day I seen my cousin bidding on a camera and wanted to play with his head. I put my bid in the 3 second and he still won.I called him and asked what new PC parts he uses to make his faster then mine. He's a PC programmer. He laughed and said that he got me the best parts but never told me about this program. Never lost a bid since then.

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
You put your highest bid in the program and it will bid for you at the last second and beat the highest bid by a few cents.

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Very very sneaky Mike. Luckily I don't bid on Ebay after my last experience of getting ripped off a few weeks ago. Paypal supposedly credited me the funds but I haven't seen it in my Paypal account or bank.