• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Welcome to the Advanced Reefkeeping forum!

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
This forum is for those discussions that go beyond the basic care requirements of your reef.

Enjoy!

Like I said on my thread, " I am glad the forum is expanding". Now I need to keep my rear end in NJREEFERS more often. Hopefully I will be able to grasp some of the conversation that will be posted under this section.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I'm glad to see we've all rediscovered our sense of humor. Makes things that much more enjoyable. Don't you think?

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Uh oh! And I usually try to be different than the other industry sites.

Back to the drawing board!

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
He said Skimmper.....bahhhh haaaa
(so everyone get's the joke, I believe he's referring to Skipper on RC)

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I met "Skimmper" at MACNA over the weekend. Real nice guy. I'll keep our new nickname a secrete if you keep the forum name a secrete as well. ;D

Skipper, Habib, Jim (the filterguys) and I had dinner on Thusday night. Then Habib had the bright idea, lets all walk out and leave the bill with Skip, since Skip went to the Menes room :) No, we came back :D

That is was where I learned 2 day in advance that Randy was getting the award. Boy was that a hard secret to keep for a couple of days :)